• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 dynamic discs open

What I meant was, I don't know how 3 players were sure that Weatherman's disc was clearly out of bounds.
If even 1 of the players weren't sure then she should have given Weatherman the benefit of the doubt and called it in bounds.

Terry also did it was OB. The reason we can't tell is we have one 2-dimensional angle.

BUT- it will be very fun golf if players start calling things as they see them instead of turning the other way. In the case of this disc, there is no benefit goes to the player thinking. They see the disc exactly how it lies, instead of being OB in the woods and not knowing if it crossed here or up there.

BUT- it will be very fun golf if players start calling things as they see them instead of turning the other way. In the case of this disc, there is no benefit goes to the player thinking. They see the disc exactly how it lies, instead of being OB in the woods and not knowing if it crossed here or up there.
I agree that would be very fun, though that will likely not happen until the financial incentives invert such that winning becomes more valuable than being a cool well liked instagram influencer.