• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pie Pan Discs

the1discChallenge

Eagle Member
Has anyone been throwing Pie Pan discs? There's a thread for the Bagger, their beaded putter, and I've seen a few reviews for the Grunt, their 9-speed control driver similar to the Infinite Dynasty. Reviewers seem to really like Pie Pan molds and plastics. Anyone thrown any of their other molds?

The flight resembles the Thought Space Mana.

It has a bead and is moderately domed. Almost feels like a slightly smaller, sleeker Comet.

Interesting disc.
I'm always interesting in seeing more Comet competition. It's such a unique discs, I like to see what other brands can come up with to fill that role! Might be worth a try on that description alone.

I'm always interesting in seeing more Comet competition. It's such a unique discs, I like to see what other brands can come up with to fill that role! Might be worth a try on that description alone.
I recommend the Baker's Blend plastic. A little more dome than the Cherry. (In my very limited experience)

Last edited:
Are these molded by another disc golf company?
Looking for something to compare them to.

Latest posts