• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where are you going in 2024?

I do live in Huntsville, but I am leaving for Mobile in about 3 hours, for work. I do get back Thursday Night and will be around all weekend. I'd be down to throw. FYI, Rocket City Blast is going on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Some courses wont be playable at certain times. John Hunt is booked fri sat sun, Mastin is booked fri sat sun, Tom Monroe aka Brahan is booked fri sat sun, Sharon Johnston is booked sat sun, new hope is booked fri sat, southside is booked fri, Uah is booked sun. Redstone is open, but requires a background check at gate 9. Sano costs $5. My favorites in no order are Mastin, Sano, Sharon, Redstone and Indian. I dont rate my own course, plus it is closed for the summer, not that i wouldn't show you parts of it.
Thanks, I'm aware of Rocket City Blast going on. I'm playing the event with some friends from work who wanted to travel to an A tier we hadn't played before. Only playing one round a day in the event leaves me plenty of time to hit up other courses and I'm staying over into Monday to hit the courses used for the event that I can't play during it (or miss out on tomorrow). Will certainly reach out and try and get in some throws together while I'm in town. I figured Redstone required something along those lines, no issues there. And $5 for Sano seems like a bargain based on the reviews of it.

Thanks! Any updates you can post about the possible new course will be greatly appreciated!

Lots of courses I need to play south of Fredericksburg, including Waller Mill. :)
Waller and New Quarter are only a few minutes apart and would make you a great day trip. New Quarter is very good with a lot of variety and Waller may be the best fully wooded course in VA imo.

Waller and New Quarter are only a few minutes apart and would make you a great day trip. New Quarter is very good with a lot of variety and Waller may be the best fully wooded course in VA imo.

Absolutely, I look forward to playing both. Probably visit a friend in Portsmouth on the same trip so lots of short courses to bag around there, too.

I havent been up to Sano, in awhile. Sometimes by late May, Sano is looking shaggy. Mastin is a fully maintained woods course however.

I havent been up to Sano, in awhile. Sometimes by late May, Sano is looking shaggy. Mastin is a fully maintained woods course however.
Thanks, one of my buddies is already in town and he's scoping out the conditions of some of the local tracks and letting me know so we can plan a play schedule accordingly. Unfortunately I'm the one stuck behind to hold everything down at work while everyone else is either already there or driving there currently. lol He said Mastin, Brahan, and New Hope look great so far (walked them and tossed a few holes he found interesting) and he's headed to Sharon currently so I'll let him know to stop by Sano on his way back to his hotel.

Thanks, one of my buddies is already in town and he's scoping out the conditions of some of the local tracks and letting me know so we can plan a play schedule accordingly. Unfortunately I'm the one stuck behind to hold everything down at work while everyone else is either already there or driving there currently. lol He said Mastin, Brahan, and New Hope look great so far (walked them and tossed a few holes he found interesting) and he's headed to Sharon currently so I'll let him know to stop by Sano on his way back to his hotel.
I sent you a pm with my contact. I got back into town late last night. Im available to throw at around 3pm.

Latest posts