• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OTB Open

R3 on Jomez is worth the watch. Both previous rounds lack the shot making and the course doesnt really help. Ok, the water spiced it up some.

Otherwise, zero elevation, yawn. I really hate par 5s on this kind of course since usually people just spread out to where ever, and you have no idea where they are in relation to their next shot and what they are trying to do. Bunch of frolfers each meandering their way to the pin. Big whoop.

Who was Rathbun with the last time he was sponsored? Somebody slept on him big time.
DD had him, they signed him just before his shoulder injury.

Before DD he was with Discmania. He now has some support from Gateway. Looks like they made a tasty run of Warlocks for him

4 of us watched Round 2 at our AirBnB for the Lake Marshall Open- falling asleep ratio was 3/1.
I tried to watch the final round of MPO, but also fell asleep.

On the par 5s they need to bring back the USDGC dots to help track the boring-ass open field throws.

R3 on Jomez is worth the watch. Both previous rounds lack the shot making and the course doesnt really help. Ok, the water spiced it up some.

Otherwise, zero elevation, yawn. I really hate par 5s on this kind of course since usually people just spread out to where ever, and you have no idea where they are in relation to their next shot and what they are trying to do. Bunch of frolfers each meandering their way to the pin. Big whoop.

Who was Rathbun with the last time he was sponsored? Somebody slept on him big time.

Gavin was DD through his injury. He said no one really reached out to him so he went solo. DD was going to re-up but Gavin said no (I think I remember from an interview).

Latest posts