The best bombing course in MA!!
Pros: - Beautiful wide-open field that shares with ball golfers. The ONLY course in MA that has both ball golf and disc golf courses.
- The only course in MA that you can able to do super long rollers or super long bombing drives. #11 and #13 are the best holes for making awesome bombing drives. Grass are always cut short due to ball golf's needs.
- Some holes requires correct placement shots to make it a par or deuce.
- Can rent golf cart to drive around.
- Have to share the course with ball golfers. Need to watch out for flying balls.
- Some tees needs work.
- Limited shop/clubhouse/bathroom hours.
Other Thoughts: Too bad that Ross' Run will be closed down this year (2013) due to legal issue with Harvard U.
RR could have been one of the best courses for all skill level players to play in MA. Hardly to lose discs in the wide-open fields.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.