1 Helpful / 0 Not
What do you expect from an elementary school?
Pros: - Brand New Innova Discatcher Pro's. These baskets catch extremley well and look great.
- The grounds were well taken care of.
- There was a small amount of land but the course wasnt crammed in like Oak Creek
- The distances were pretty decent. Nothing under 200 feet.
- The course is relativley easy to navigate with a map
Cons: - No elevation change at all!
- Not challenging at all because all holes were just straight up and only two holes had two or three trees. This course is very boring
- No tees. There are flags, but it doesnt really count.
- Hole 6 is stupid because there is a road on each side of the fairway. The grass was only 10 feet wide. Some holes were just "thrown in" and the layout was just kinda weird.
- Bring a map because it is a little hard to navigate.
- Hole 9 ends far away from parking at first tee.
Other Thoughts: Overall, this is a course. It is way to boring to enjoy a lot. The baskets are nice but that really only the best thing about this course. This is a good place to take an inexperienced player or a quick 20 minute course to warm up course. Its not worth the time to play.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.