• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 2016 Nate Sexton Glow Champ Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

asspatula

Hey Folks,

Been lurking for months now, but never posted cause every question I could think of is already answered!

Anyhow, up for trade is a 2016 Nate Sexton Glow Champ Firebird. I like the mold, but it seems that there are others here that might appreciate this disc more than I would. If there aren't any takers, I'll just keep it and make it a thrower for myself. If anyone is interested I'm looking for:

A decent bag
Valks
Eagles
Teebird/Teebird3
Thunderbirds
Firebirds
Rocs
Spiders
Sidewinders

Similar stuff?

Not interested in collecting or rare discs.

I think I'd call it a 9/10. It has very minor wear (I've bought new champ discs in worse shape), faint ink inside the rim, perfect stamp. Pics below, but I can email larger ones if anyone want them.

Cheers!

Attachments

• disc_top.jpg
    disc_top.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 157
  • disc_bottom.jpg
    disc_bottom.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 77
So here's the problem you will have to overcome. You are new and lately a few new people have burned the group with the offer of a really nice disc and then somehow the deal falls to pieces. The really sweet disc never arrives and the cash or traded discs go missing.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

Fair point sir, too bad people are getting burned on here - but that's the internet I guess. Not sure what I can do other than stick around and try some other time. I'm ok with that though - this place is great!

See you on the links!

Fair point sir, too bad people are getting burned on here - but that's the internet I guess. Not sure what I can do other than stick around and try some other time. I'm ok with that though - this place is great!

See you on the links!

All you have to do is work out a trade with someone who has a high feedback score then you ship your disc first. Once they receive the disc they will send you their disc(s).

The list of discs you're looking for are pretty common so it should be easy for you to find someone to trade with. After you make some deals and get your feedback score up you will have an easier time trading and selling discs.

Unless you are only here to try and get a bunch of people to send you discs for free...

Yeah, I'd love to trade with you, but a
I am having a hard time trusting a newbie with the name "asspatula". It's always "weedbonrr420" that rips people off. I had a bad experience a little less than a year ago. I'd consider doing a deal if you're willing to send yours first.

Appreciate the feedback folks. I am 100% fine with delivering first to a high feedback user.

I should have added, I'm not necessarily looking for all brand new stuff either, just a somewhat fair swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts