• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Prediction Contest - Ledgestone

100% option

MPO - Pick 4 players, with your predicted winner listed first (2 points for correct winner)

Richard Wysocki
Nathan Doss
Cameron Colglazier
Paul McBeth

FPO - Pick 2 players, with your predicted winner listed first (1 point for correct winner)

Valarie Jenkins
Catrina Allen

Bonus 1 - Predict the manufacturer with the most players finishing in the top 10 of MPO.

Lat64/DD/Westside

Bonus 2 - Who will shoot the highest rated round of the tournament?

Richard Wysocki

Bonus 3 - What course will see the highest rated round? (2 points)

No Clue :eek:

Bonus 4 - How many aces will there be? (1 point) How many will be captured on film? (1 point)

3 aces, 1 filmed

Bonus 5 - Which MPO sub-1000 player will have the best tournament (1 point)? What place will the best MPO sub-1000 player finish (1 point)

Dutch Napier -best tourney.

Sub 1000 finisher- 23rd place.

1.ricky
2.mcbeth
3.doss
4.sexton

1.catrina Allen
2.paige p

BONUS
1. innova

2.ricky

3.northwood

4. 3 aces, 1 on film

5. Paul Oman. 9th

MPO - Pick 4 players, with your predicted winner listed first (2 points for correct winner)
MJ
McBeth
McCray
Doss

FPO - Pick 2 players, with your predicted winner listed first (1 point for correct winner)
Val
Paige

Bonus 1 - Predict the manufacturer with the most players finishing in the top 10 of MPO.
Lat64

Bonus 2 - Who will shoot the highest rated round of the tournament?
Doss

Bonus 3 - ...What course will see the highest rated round?
Northwood

Bonus 4 - How many aces will there be?

Bonus 5 - Which MPO sub-1000 player will have the best tournament (1 point)? What place will the best MPO sub-1000 player finish (1 point)
Kyle Webster - 18th

2) second round starts, you can earn up to 80% of the potential points.

MPO:

Paul McBeth
Cam Colglazier
Michael Johansen
Nikko Loccastro

FPO

Catrina Allen
Paige Pierce

Bonus 1 - Innova/Discmania
Bonus 2 - McBeth
Bonus 3 - Northwood Longs
Bonus 4 - 3 aces, 1 on film
Bonus 5 - Logan Bowers - 14th

2) second round starts, you can earn up to 80% of the potential points.

Round started at 5:30 (?) this morning. Should we still give you the 80% instead of 60%. I mean, it's not like any of the leaders had teed by then.

And I am glad that somebody other than me used this option, so I think we'll allow it.

3) third round starts, you can earn up to 60% of the potential points.

McBeth
Chris Dickerson
Nikko Locastro
Nate Doss

Catrina Allen
Paige Pierce

Bonus 1 - Sponsor - Other
Bonus 2 - Round rating - Wysocki
Bonus 3 - Course - Eureka Temp
Bonus 4 - Looks like we only have 1 ace (Collin Bailey, day 1), so far. With only 4 holes that look run-able at Eureka Temp (and does Westwood should look fun!), I'll guess that we stick with 1 ace total, none filmed. It actually occurs to me that I don't know how we'd easily find out about Masters, Advanced, etc. aces. Anybody mind if we just say FPO and MPO are eligible for contributing to what we count as total aces?
Bonus 5 - Sub 1000 player - Logan Bowers appears to be having a good year and tournament, so lets go with him. 10th place.

60%, before the 3rd

Mcbeth
Locastro
Dickerson
Barham

C Allen
Pierce

Bonus 1 - Other
Bonus 2 - mcbeth
Bonus 3 - Eureka
Bonus 4 - 2, 0
Bonus 5 - Bowers, 12

Last edited:
Results here: http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/22313

I did good in the MPO, got 3 of the 4 guys I picked in the top 4! FPO not so much, just one right for the winner. Looks like the point totals will be on the low side for everyone just scrolling through.

I might break 20 depending on the outcome of the MFG points ( My bonus points will be ZERO more than likely).

Anybody got the answers to the bonus questions? I know a few...

Bonus 1- There are only 9 places with ties. Don't know what James Conrad throws? What about Nikko, he should be omitted as he throws a mixed bag...???

Bonus 2- Looks like Paul with a final round of 1093!

Bonus 3- Don't know?

Bonus 4- Dont know?

Bonus 5- James Cole, 12th.

Time to tally some points guys, who will take down the Ledgestone prediction?

100%

Wysocki
McBeth - 6
Johansen
Todd

C Allen - 5 +1 = 6
Pierce - 4

Bonus 1 - Other
Bonus 2 - Wysocki
Bonus 3 - Eureka
Bonus 4 - 4, 1
Bonus 5 - Ganger, 17
16 pts on MPO/FPO

B1 - I believe is other/3. (3pts) Nikko would be other.
B2 - McBeth - It's not clear if the bet was hedging McBeth/Wysocki vs field in a two way choice, or if it was a 3 way choice. (1 pt?)
B3 - Likely to hold the unofficial ratings and be Eureka (2pts)
B4 - IDK
B5 - 0 for me

21 pts, maybe 22?

16 pts on MPO/FPO

B1 - I believe is other/3. (3pts) Nikko would be other.
B2 - McBeth - It's not clear if the bet was hedging McBeth/Wysocki vs field in a two way choice, or if it was a 3 way choice. (1 pt?)
B3 - Likely to hold the unofficial ratings and be Eureka (2pts)
B4 - IDK
B5 - 0 for me

21 pts, maybe 22?

B1 - Correct on Nikko being other. Looks like he wears Daredevil discs jerseys a lot, but I did intend for him to be in the other category. In fact, he is the main reason why such a category exists. James Conrad throws some Innova, but he doesn't appear to have an official sponsorship.
Innova had McBeth and Geisinger in top 10.
Trilogy had Colglazier and Orum in top 10, which leaves 5 or so players in the OTHER category (including Prodigy, Discraft, Legacy, as well as unsponsored, etc... other).
B2 - It was meant to be a three-way choice. I didn't get this one because I thought Wysocki would light it up 3rd or 4th round.
B3 - McBeth killed it at Eureka in his 4th round (1093 rated round) so Eureka gets it.
B4 - Looks like there was only the one ace at Northwood in MPO in the 1st round. As far as I know, this was not captured on film. As it occurred on hole 1, which had notoriously bad signal, I'm pretty confident it was not filmed. FPO doesn't appear to have scored any aces. One can toggle between FPO and MPO and the different rounds. I'm extremely impressed with how detailed these stats are. https://udisclive.com/live/ledgestone/4?t=holeStats&d=FPO
B5 - James Cole tied for 12th.

Latest posts