• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Axiom Discs Terra

05(based on 0 reviews)
[8/5/-0.5/2.5]
Type Midrange
  • Loading…
  • I didn't like it, but I live in CO and I really don't need a beefy 4 speed.

But, I did get one in my Gyro box, and in that same box my Trance had dimples so MVP sent me another disc, and it was ANOTHER Tempo.

Someone paid 45 dollars each for both of those tempos lol.

Damn good deal for you!

I'm pretty happy with the tempo, right between an envy and Entropy. I'm also at sea level so it's a little easier to throw. Not something I really need but something I'm really liking.

Damn good deal for you!

I'm pretty happy with the tempo, right between an envy and Entropy. I'm also at sea level so it's a little easier to throw. Not something I really need but something I'm really liking.
    The difference between where I live and sea level is so, so much more extreme than I thought.

Played in NJ and it was so interesting. I very seriously think its a -2 stability on any disc.

In CO I have Envys of all beef levels for my needs :)

The difference between where I live and sea level is so, so much more extreme than I thought.

Played in NJ and it was so interesting. I very seriously think its a -2 stability on any disc.

In CO I have Envys of all beef levels for my needs :)
    A selection of envy is a solid decision!!!!! I used to get lots of mileage out of my 174g SE Halloween widow one. Great FH disc but the tempo gives me more forgiveness. It's probably a little beefy and short up there. Anytime I play at altitude I take my flippiest or lightest version of my molds.

You throw electron envy? Are they overstable or still straight?

beefy 4 speed?
    So like.... beefier entropy?

beefy 4 speed?
    So like.... beefier entropy?
    Well I admit I didn't throw it but it felt like beef to me!

I really just don't want to love a disc thats hard to replace. Maybe if they release Tempo's i'll try em out.

Well I admit I didn't throw it but it felt like beef to me!

I really just don't want to love a disc thats hard to replace. Maybe if they release Tempo's i'll try em out.

Goodness yes.

I just realized half way through the round today I left my prized proton motion on the 18th hole of the course...
    It's gonna be gone 3 days later, no point in looking.
    And those are not replaceable.

No, definitely mellower than an Entropy. It's a longer, stable Envy to my mind. Picked up a pair (at retail after a Circuit Challenge event and not the $90 pair above) last summer and really like the mold.
    Exactly this.

I didn't mind the Entropy but it is more beef than I need for the most part, short of gale forces winds. The tempo is perfect for a next step up in stability, my Halloween spider envy kind of held that spot for years but the tempo does it better. I also snagged one right after the circuit challenge clearout haha $30 I think... it's the best FH "envy" I've ever owned while still being a great BH disc. I was throwing some risky FH routes against a updraft headwind around a cliff drop off with it, that's how much I trust it to come back. I also found it good for those downhill hyzers where the envy wanders too far anhyzer before fading (and clunks a tree), the tempo doesn't do that weird hyzer skate...

No, definitely mellower than an Entropy. It's a longer, stable Envy to my mind. Picked up a pair (at retail after a Circuit Challenge event and not the $90 pair above) last summer and really like the mold.
    So... it's an alias?

Then again, the alias wasn't necessarily beefy.
    But... It was a longer envy.

Sounds more like a zone clone if we want to be realistic then, but... like a zone with glide.

A beat in zone, or longer envy are both good descriptions. If you are a prodigy person between the A5 and the A3 is where I would put it. If you are an Innova person a slightly more overstable rat is where I would compare it.

I only have one beat in Zone, but it's a bit flippy. The Tempo is not flippy at all, and its fade pushes more forward than that of the Zone, IMO.

I only have one beat in Zone, but it's a bit flippy. The Tempo is not flippy at all, and its fade pushes more forward than that of the Zone, IMO.
    Agree that it does push forward more than my Cryztal FLX Zone

• Loading…
  • Loading…