• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag "Name Tag"

frzbgolfer

So I just ordered a new bag (a neon green Pound Octothorpe). While I'm waiting for it to be delivered, I was trying to think of how I might personalize it. One idea is to order a metal "name tag"(like some customer service type companies use) that includes my name, PDGA#, possibly my local club name, and a logo. I'd get one with a magnetic fastener to attach it to my bag. I have attached a picture of a mock-up I threw together. I emailed the PDGA to check on approval to use the PDGA logo in this fashion and waiting to hear back. If they don't approve, I will probably use my club's logo or a generic disc golf logo or have a friend design one.

I'm curious to hear what others think of this idea...

Attachments

• name_tag.jpg
    name_tag.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 35
As long as it's for your own personal use and not for sale, you can use whatever logo you want.

Another option that could be cool is to find a place that can sew your name or monogram onto the bag.

As long as it's for your own personal use and not for sale, you can use whatever logo you want.

Another option that could be cool is to find a place that can sew your name or monogram onto the bag.

But if I'm using a company to produce the product, I doubt they will do so for me unless I have permission since they would be selling my a product with the logo.

I had thought about sewing/embroidering my name/pdga# on the bag but I'm not sure how easy it is to find a place that would do that on this type of product. But definitely an option.

Latest posts