• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Bag Sale Extravaganza!! Innova Comp, Fade Crunch, Lat64 Pro Red and Black!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clempson13

Eagle Member
OK, so in my short time of playing disc golf so far I have accumulated too many bags. Time to clean out the closet. Each is priced shipped and comes with a mystery disc. Not really looking for trades, but PM me what you got and maybe we can work something out.

Click here for all images, PM if these aren't enough and I'll get new ones to you.

1) Black/Silver Latitude 64 Pro Bag with Quad Shocks and paracord pulls - very good condition, lightly used, 9/10. Images of interior and bottom at link. Comes with Latitude disc and original shoulder strap. GONE

2) Red/Gold Latitude 64 Pro Bag with matching Latitude straps - very good condition, lightly used, 9/10. Images of interior and bottom at link. Comes with Latitude disc and original shoulder strap. GONE.

3) Red/Black Fade Crunch - good condition, no wear but based on time of ownership i'll say 8/10 just in case. Images of interior and bottom at link. Comes with free mystery disc.GONE

4) Red/Grey Innova Competition bag - barely used, has been holding disc in my closet, 9/10. Images of interior and bottom at link. Comes with free mystery champion innova disc. GONE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts