• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beginner Friendly Glow - Par2

zrxchris

Birdie Member
So I manage a indoor kart track and I've installed a little 3 hole Par 2 course.
Customers have started to play more as something to do inbetween races or when it's busy on the weekends and there's a longer wait to race. (soon to England to 6 holes with maybe a couple of 200-250' Par 3 holes.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=7930

The loaner discs I use are glow Aviars. I was going to get the LED full chain lights for the baskets, but I don't see loaning out UV lights to guests, and since most are new to disc golf need to make it easy. If they loose a disc no biggie at $6 but need a better option for charging the disc.

I've heard that a great way t charge discs issuing a camera flash in a black bag.

Any suggestions for a cheap setup that I could just when someone a small bag with disc, flashlight and camera flash to charge discs ?
Or another idea?

Thanks

pS - stop by and play! I'd love to get some reviews.

Could you have a permanent light posted at eash tee pad? Attach the light to the tee sign or bench. The disc should only need to be charged once a hole if they are par 2's