• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Courses of 2018!

Very cool. Not just the 2018 list, but looking back to see which courses made it a decade ago. Lots of good things have happened, in the disc-golf-course world, since then.

What a wonderful resource. I have played only four of the top 50 courses. Six of the 2018 only. It was good to see some Florida courses in the mix. 46 courses for the wishlist!

I want to play the Spearfish Canyon course simply because it is in my home state. It is however 3-4 hours away from where I live. Nice to see that course on the list finally in the last two years.

Last edited:
I want to play the Spearfish Canyon course simply because it is in my home state. It is however 3-4 hours away from where I live. Nice to see that course on the list finally in the last two years.

I meant last 4 years, before that in the 2000's the Spearfish Canyon course was a smaller course with only 9 holes that was on different land with Mach II and was not the same course as now just the same name.

Last edited:
One of mine makes #36 on the list. Smiley Face time :)

Thanks for doing this Tim.

Looks like it's the first year any Non US courses have made the top 50, with three on now hopefully the trend will continue!

Has anyone bagged a handful of these courses. I got just the one.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Top 25 World.png
    Top 25 World.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts