• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] BlackJax Sports Night Golf Disc Specials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamecock

Par Member
I have a limited quantity of BlackJax Sports Night Disc Golf drivers (Axe), midrange discs (MidKnight) and putters (Pin Dragon) for sale in various colors. If you've never tried Night Disc Golf, THESE are THE discs to get!

Price: Only $20.00 each, with FREE shipping to ANY address in the USA! I promise these are Brand New discs, with never used batteries, complete in original factory packaging. Needless to say, there's no ink or defects.

If you have never tried these, you will be AMAZED! Virtually impossible to lose and they fly GREAT! These are the new Second Generation discs with 3 High-Intensity LED Lights on each disc. They can be seen from 2 MILES Away!

You can also find them for sale at disc golf and sporting goods stores across the country, but with tax (depending on where you live) and/or shipping charges you might have to pay a good bit more than this price.

They are VERY durable and can withstand an incredible impact! If you go play at night and it does not survive the first round of 18 holes with all of its lights working normally, I'll take care of you by refund or replacement.

I doubt your local sporting goods store will make this same offer (to DGCR members only). If you want a full set of 3 discs (driver, midrange + putter), I will knock off an additional $10 for you. Get the full set for $50!

Just in case anybody may be wondering, NO, these were NOT stolen. LOL

For right now, I do have them in your choice of colors (Red, Green or Blue).

Unfortunately, the ONLY way I can accept payment is by PayPal and I'll have to make this special offer on a First-Come, First-Served basis only.

I will try my very best to get your order on its way to you the SAME Day you order (except Sunday), depending on what time your order comes in.

I can guarantee you will LOVE these discs! They really fly incredibly well.

I'll test the batteries (2 standard 3V watch batteries that are replaced at any place that sells watch batteries) - before sending them out the door.

They are water-resistant (not WaterPROOF), so if you land one in water, that's NOT my fault. You may need to just turn its light off and let it dry out.

To be clear, my first full round guarantee doesn't apply if landed in water. Condensation (dew in grass) is fine, but a round in a pouring rainstorm is not. It's silly to play in a downpour anyhow... Just wait for a nicer night.

Frankly, I'm only doing this to share my excitement for night disc golf with these amazing quality discs. You simply MUST see these discs flying in air!

If you have ever taped a glow stick to a regular disc and played at night, you'll NEVER want to go back to that after trying one of these just ONCE! They just don't compare at all. For more info, go see the Official BlackJax Sports website.

http://www.blackjaxsports.com/

Beware, these light-up discs (THE Brightest In The Game) may cause UFO sighting reports in whatever area that you throw them. You never know.

To see Cubby play a full round of 18 holes at night with these same discs, check out the YouTube video linked below. He came in at 17 UNDER PAR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLbb3DMRhY

Yes, he birdies EVERY hole except one and even has a drop-in birdie too! He blocks the flight path on a few of his drives, but you can see them fly all the way to the basket. If you watch video, at about the 7:05 mark, you'll hear a Rutgers University student yell to him "Where did you buy that?" from his dorm room. Everyone who sees one is absolutely amazed!

Don't worry, you won't be ripped off. I love them and you will too I know.

Hurry, my supply will NOT last long!

Last edited:
I've got a friend who has one of each. They're pretty cool discs for night golf, you can see them really well. The driver is really over stable, though, so if you don't have a big arm, you might not like them so much.

I hate to do this, but discgolfcenter has the blackjax discs for 15 each with free shipping. :(

Oh, just in case anybody is wondering how long the batteries last, they should glow VERY bright for about 25 hours or so. I've played several rounds with mine (I have 3 driver/midrange/putter sets for a threesome) and they're still shining fine with the original batteries. I played with my 2 sets 4 or 5 times and with 2 friends (all 3 sets at once) only twice. New batteries don't cost much.

If you want to make sure you can find extra batteries locally, the battery type is CR2032 (3 Volt Lithium). There is an HL engraved on the batteries that come with the discs that may indicate a brand (not sure).

I just checked online and you can buy a new 5-pack of 2032 Batteries (Maxell© brand) for $6.98 from BatteryBob.com with free shipping included. That comes to only about $1.40 for each one!

My first 2 sets (used more than twice as much) are slightly less bright than the less-used set, but not much of a difference at all. We try to turn off the driver after throwing the second shot disc. Of course, if you leave all the discs on for the entire round, the batteries won't last quite as long.

I also forgot to mention each well-balanced disc has a 3 position switch located in dead center of the underside. Press once and the lights blink. Press it again and lights stay on steady. Press it a third time and the lights go off. I'm not sure if blinking mode will make the batteries last longer or not. One friend thinks it may take more power to go on/off than set to steady on. Who knows?

If you want the discs to look like a UFO, keep them in steady on mode. LOL I prefer to play with the blinking light mode on in case I land in any bushes. They seem easier to find that way to me.

Warning: Night Disc Golf can be VERY addictive! Some disc golf courses allow play 24 hours a day, but many do not. I've played with my sets on a DG course that's open from dawn to dusk without any problem (so far). But, I would not go play every single night for a week straight there either.

If you end up finishing a round around dusk, when it can be hard to find discs in bushes (can't see colors without enough light), these babies will solve that problem for you! When it was getting dark fast, we used to say that a disc landing in bushes was a penalty (to prevent loosing a disc).

Now we no longer have to do that! We can play another 9 or 18 holes if the mood strikes us...

Personally, I like playing with them best when full darkness has arrived (after 10 o'clock at night).

I'm confident these are THE most State-Of-The-Art High Tech night discs on the planet! I once bought another brand of light-up disc and was disappointed the battery fell out when I had no flashlight to find it. Don't make that same mistake! Accept NO substitutes, get Black Jax Sports!

One more note on durability of these discs. I've seen a drive with one thrown almost directly into a tree at close to full strength speed. It was slightly out of shape for a short time, but was fine later (just a minor scuff mark). You'll be surprised they are just as durable as they are BRIGHT!

If you throw it directly into some prickly bushes at 100+ miles per hours, wiring could be affected. Try to avoid that. LOL But if you can honestly say it happened on your first round, I will fix you up!

I'd rather sell full sets than individual discs, but I have more drivers/putters than midrange discs. Why? I bet that some disc golfers may only want to get an Axe (driver) and a Pin Dragon (putter).

Sorry to ramble on, but I just wanted to provide as much info as I can to help somebody on here try playing night disc golf. I can't wait to hear the rave reviews from whoever buys any of these!

I've got a friend who has one of each. They're pretty cool discs for night golf, you can see them really well. The driver is really over stable, though, so if you don't have a big arm, you might not like them so much.

Oh, thanks for mentioning that. Yes, they are a little overstable, but not too much for any beginner to play. I have brought a never-ever out to play at night and he had a GAS! It's really a very memorable experience for anyone.

The original Black Jax Sports disc golf driver (called the Quest I think) is the one to get if you need it to be more stable. I don't think it's a major issue myself, but if it is to somebody else here, order a Quest instead. I don't have any of them for sale. I only wanted to get latest and greatest ones!

I've never tried the Quest, but I will certainly have to get one and compare.

overstable are you kidding i know thats what they say but thats total b.s. , its the most flippy thing ive ever thrown it cant go 250 ft without doing a huge s-turn my leopard is more stable ,even my 150 valks are more stable. The only thing the driver is good for is short mid shots short tomahawks and retarded hyzerflips and annys that wont come back at all.

if you think im lying go check out the reviews on this or any dg site and btw academy has these in all there stores for way cheaper and also you better put some silicon in the holes otherwise the wiring will rust out very quick and the lights wont work.

I hate to do this, but discgolfcenter has the blackjax discs for 15 each with free shipping. :(

Hmmm... I wonder if they are willing to guarantee that they will survive a round in good working order even if thrown into a tree at over 100 miles per hour? :confused:

I'm trying to cover a possible additional expense of replacing 1 if needed.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into this some more and possibly lower my price for an order of 2 discs at one time. If someone wants only one, that's probably a better deal. The odds of a disc getting damaged in only 1 round by an experienced player seems pretty slim to me, but I really don't know. I'm willing to cover it even if it is used by a strong never-ever with Really BAD Aim! :)

I figure that might be what's holding somebody back - a fear of breaking their disc(s) on their very first round. That's NOT a reason to never try it!

My guarantee is based on the honor system anyhow. LOL Again, my goal is to get someone to play disc golf at night who's never tried it out before.

I know Black Jax Sports just had a big Night Golf Tournament out in Utah. I would love to participate in a night golf tourney. It sounds like BIG Fun!

overstable are you kidding i know thats what they say but thats total b.s. , its the most flippy thing ive ever thrown it cant go 250 ft without doing a huge s-turn my leopard is more stable ,even my 150 valks are more stable. The only thing the driver is good for is short mid shots short tomahawks and retarded hyzerflips and annys that wont come back at all.

Are you talking about the Axe here, the newest and the supposedly more overstable driver OR the original one (Quest). I've never tried that, but I would like to. Oh, have you tried the MidKnight and Pin Dragon as well?

if you think im lying go check out the reviews on this or any dg site and btw academy has these in all there stores for way cheaper and also you better put some silicon in the holes otherwise the wiring will rust out very quick and the lights wont work.

Black Jax Sports also sells the Aeropod, which you can just attach to ANY disc for night play. It's best to have a clear Innova Champ disc for those.

I'm certainly nowhere near being a pro and I don't have a big arm either. I play for FUN and exercise. Thanks for the tips to make them last longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.