• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Buy my discs! Play my Course! MVP Circuit at Mill Creek and Circuit pre-orders too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnyv

Eagle Member
Selling more discs to help build my private course Mill Creek in Kenockee, MI
Mill Creek!
222823_g.jpg

ALSO…
I'm hosting a 2015 MVP Circuit Challenge at my private course, Mill Creek (near Port Huron, MI) July 4th! Registration is open for anyone who would like to play. Cost is only $30 for 3 sweet MVP discs and a bunch of swag. You can still order a player's pack (over $60 value) if you cannot attend but still want a player's pack or event exclusive discs. I'll be placing an order June 22 with MVP for the 2015 MVP Circuit Challenge Discs. Let me know if you want anything and I can order it for you at a discount price. They will ship out to you on July 6th. Please send me a message for more details.

Here's a few discs we have and I'll be adding more to the thread when I can take some more pics! PLAYER PACK INFO for the 2015 MVP Circuit Challenge at Mill Creek AND event exclusive discs for pre-order, is further down thread.
Free shipping on discs except for MVP Circuit orders

234950_g.jpg

Early Run "Elite Z" Wasp (Yellow) 173g NEW 10/10 "Disczilla" stamp…$30 (possible trophy disc for upcoming tourney)
SE Z Drone (Red) 177+g rim ink 8.5/10…$18
LE Cryztal Z Buzzz GT (Black) 178+g NEW 10/10…$30 (possible trophy disc for upcoming tourney)

OOP Pro Line Orc (White) 167g rim ink 7/10…SOLD
Early Run "Elite Z" Wasp (Blue) "Morley Field" Stamp 17?g 7.5/10 ink…SOLD
Twelve Time Champion Eagle X (Yellow) 175g rim ink 8/10…$SOLD
reverse pic of discs

234951_g.jpg

Cryztal Z Buzzz (Red) 176g 9/10 2008 Tourney Stamp, 9/10 rim ink…$15
Ti Wasp (Gold) Pre-release run, 174g NEW 9.5/10 …SOLD
Ti Wasp (Lime Green) Pre-release run, 174g 10/10 no ink…SOLD
Ti Buzzz (Bronze/Copper?) 177g+ NEW 10/10…$15
Ti Buzzz (Purple) 176g+ NEW 10/10…$15
Ti Buzzz (Blue) 177g+ 9/10…$15

LE Z Banger GT (Clear) 170-172g NEW 10/10…$20
OOP Elite Z Putt'R (Blue-ish) 17?g 7/10…$15
LE Z Glo FLX Magnet (White) 170-172g NEW 10/10…SOLD

234952_g.jpg

2015 MVP Circuit Challenge at Mill Creek
We're having a MVP Circuit Challenge at Mill Creek on July 4th! If you would like to attend, order a player's pack, and/or buy exclusive MVP Circuit discs, let me know. More info below…

ALL Payments via check or paypal MUST BE COMPLETED by 3pm (EASTERN) Friday June 19th! Money must clear banks for order on Monday June 22.

Player's Pack Details
For $30 (please contact me if you need it shipped) you get…
~Unreleased Neutron Relay disc (16mm Fairway Driver in Neutron Plastic)
~Plasma Tangent disc (Midrange Driver in Plasma Plastic)
~Electron Atom disc (Putt & Approach in Electron Plastic)
~Swag Pack with MVP Koozie, Wristband, and Vinyl Sticker
It's a retail value over $60, and you get to play Mill Creek too! What a deal!

We also have the other exclusive MVP Circuit Discs that you can only get through the event. Pre-orders are now being accepted with payment (see shipping info below if needed) for the following models with the 2015 MVP Circuit stamp:

Plasma Tesla* 20mm distance driver in new plastic - $17
Plasma Inertia* 20mm distance driver in new plastic - $17
Neutron Photon stable-overstable 21.5mm distance driver - $17
Neutron Wave neutral-understable 21.5mm distance driver - $17
Neutron Ion - $17
Neutron Relay* understable 16mm fairway driver - $17
Plasma Tangent* 12mm midrange in new plastic - $17
Electron Atom Putter (soft or firm) - $13
Fission Volt ultra-lightweight 18.5mm fairway driver - $17

* Unreleased in general production, Circuit-exclusive until otherwise announced
**Please include $3 per disc for shipping MVP discs or contact me for bulk/player's pack order pricing.
***No extra shipping charge if you pick up or play the event. MVP Circuit Discs will ship July 6th.
**** ALL MVP Circuit orders must be placed by JUNE 22

We will do our best to offer other stock MVP discs the day of the event.

222827_g.jpg

Mill Creek Disc Golf Course, Kenockee, MI
Mill Creek Disc Golf Course info
If you would like to play or donate to Mill Creek, please send me a message and we can arrange a date for you and your friends to play. It is my private course in Kenockee, MI and we operate on a donation-based model for course upkeep and upgrades. Typical donations are $10-20 average for first time visitors with a guide. Players who have been to Mill Creek before, and don't need a guide, usually donate $5-10. I leave it up to the players to decide what they are willing to donate to the cause. More Donations=Better Course so please give me a heads up a couple days in advance if you want to play and I can squeeze you in. Weekends work best for me, but I need to work on the course too, so we might have to arrange another guide for first-timers at Mill Creek.

Small Print…
Sleepy Scale used to rate discs
Shipping included in the price for most discs except the MVP Circuit discs and players packs
Shipping for MVP Circuit discs is $3 per disc or a low flat rate for player's pack
Shipped to lower US 48 only
Paypal as gift for shipped discs
or
CASH and NO shipping charge for local pick-up at Mill Creek
Please no low-ball offers
Sorry NO TRADES
No ink unless noted

Thanks for looking and please bump with PM's and questions. Address to our course (Mill Creek) available with private message.

Donny

Last edited:
No DGCR love huh? Where are all the old-timers that used to be on here? Facebook now? I've had my course listed since the winter and still haven't had anyone from here even message me about it. :(

I guess no one would be interested in any of my CE, KC Pros, 11x and collector Buzzz'z either...bummer :(

picture.php

if i still lived down that way i would be there man. good luck.

Sold a few here and there this weekend on the course. Took some pics of the others I was gonna post on here but they were picked up quick right after the Kenockee Cup tourney and Port Huron league over the weekend so I'll dig up some others.

Don't forget to order a MVP Circuit Players Pack and all the exclusive Circuit discs by June 22 to guarantee they'll be here by July 4th! I'll also have the course open for father's day weekend from 9am-4pm on Saturday. Possibly Sunday from 9am-2pm but I'll have to double check with the wife to make sure she didn't have plans already.

Thanks again,
donnyv

222783_g.jpg

222786_g.jpg

222820_g.jpg

222819_g.jpg

222811_g.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if my pm's are getting through as I see nothing in my outbox but anyways I would like to preorder 1 Plasma Tesla and 1 Neutron Wave. Will I be able to pick weights and colors?

Hey NorcalDG!

Your message ended up in my spam folder. I sent you a message.

Hello, sir.

How accommodating are the course hours? I'd love to make the drive out (2 hours, from Lansing) as the course looks absolutely beautiful, if a bit dangerous to stray discs ;-), but it will be difficult to hold strictly accountable to a particular tee time.

Also, do you have a course map? I like to do aerial research on a course before I throw there.

Any info is appreciated.

deadline for MVP Circuit discs is Friday 3pm eastern for paypal orders

Hey jnever1!

Most of the course's basic rules and info is on DGCR, but 99% of our players have gone thru discgolfscene or facebook. I work on the course on the weekdays and have it open for play on weekends. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

FYI, I need to be present (on premises) for all play and 1st time players will need to be guided by me or another player who has played here before. No walk-ups allowed. Somebody snuck onto the course before and my wife does not like unexpected visitors so she took his plate # and called the cops. The course is at our home and we need some privacy too.

Due to being a private residence, maps will only be available at the course. Address is not to be posted on the internet. Text, call or private message only. Donation/cost info is on the course page.

thanks,
donnyv

222809_g.jpg

222816_g.jpg

222821_g.jpg

222793_g.jpg

222795_g.jpg

That's just beautiful land for a disc golf course.

Thanks dude! You can say it put me back a few dollars and mortgage payments are steeper than the ridges and cliffs you'll play thru :( The cost and labor alone make me question my santity sometimes.

But it is fun and challenging and I've met a bunch of cool people along the way :)

So I'm selling these discs here to help out my course. Disc golf for disc golf. That's how I got all the baskets for the course. Took a few years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts