• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Captain Jacks Emporium- THE Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain jack

* Ace Member *
I have been playing and collecting discs since Ed put the baskets in Pasadena.
I don't display discs any more, and I'm pretty set on what I like in the bag, so I thought I would offer some of my collection up here for sale.
Please understand I have no reason to come off of these, I'm not poor or sick, but I would liked to buy some non disc golf stuff, and I'm sure some of you would appreciate these, so, here we go !

First up, a Proto D.
I think the Destroyer made careers. In 2008 it made waves, nothing this fast and controllable was available anywhere. So smooth and buttery, nothing janky.
I learned to throw a forehand, after 30 years of only backhand, only because the damn thing flexed like a champ with my nasty oatey delivery and weak form.

Innova molded the Destroyer in Champion plastic first, but Dave D. said the mold was really optimized for Star plastic, and I agree.

This one is a solid 7, still original stability, some small marks, light ink on inside rim but the rim is clean. It's nice and grippy and soft, not rock hard Star, like the old Wraiths.

172 grams .
This is a premium thrower that will make someone's game better, will it be you ?

First P.M. $99.00, including bubble wrap shipping in the continental U.S., with tracking.

Attachments

• 20210110_103337.jpg
    20210110_103337.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210110_104034.jpg
    20210110_104034.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210110_104137.jpg
    20210110_104137.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 73
Man...I WISH I could swing this, would love to have of piece of history like this, just no way I can afford it lol. Thanks for posting it though, she's a beaut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts