• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coming to PORTLAND this week. Looking for some help...

Kyle3143

Hey DGCR'ers!

Im headed up to Portland this week (Wednesday-Sunday) looking for places to live as I am going to be relocating to this area later in the year...

Ill have quite a bit of free time on both Thursday and Friday between 9am-5pm and would really like to throw some discs. That being said, I wont have any of my discs with me and also don't know any of the courses up here. SO, Im reaching out to see if I could link up with some locals who wouldn't mind sharing some discs and local course knowledge...

Im an MA1 player in Southern California just so you've got an idea of what kind of player you're dealing with here... In my bag I carry the following: Clutches (Putters) - Buzzs, Wasps, Gators, (Mids) Patriots, Teebird/Rivals (Fairways) Phenoms, Destroyers, Cannons (Drivers) but am grateful for any discs lent to me and will throw just about anything...

@kylerudell is my instagram tag incase you'd like to take a look.

Also, its alot easier to get in touch via Text Message than on the forum here, so please feel free to shoot me a text if you'd be willing to take me under your wing for a round of two! (805) 231-3143

Thanks so much!

Cheers,

Kyle.

Latest posts