• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DG shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innovafan2562

Eagle Member
I have three disc golf shirts that I don't wear and thought someone else might like to own them. All three shirts are size medium, short sleeve.

(1) Discraft Nuke dry fit, blue shirt with white Nuke logo on the front and Discraft logo on the back.
(2) Discraft Buzzz dry fit, red shirt with yellow Buzzz logo on the front and Discraft logo on the back. #2 SOLD
(3) Innova Roc t shirt, heathered blue shirt with green Roc logo on the front and Innova logo on the back.

Like brand new, each shirt was only worn one time. $12 each or take all three for $30 shipped. (US only). Prefer Paypal family/friends.

Last edited:
Here's photos of 2 of the 3, can't get the third one to load but it is a red shirt with the bee on the front and the Discraft logo on the back in yellow.

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 104
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
The Buzzz shirt is the same colors as this Nuke shirt with the bee logo on the front and Discraft on the back as pictured.

Attachments

• m7uoM2a9eBYDfMaFTPvN9kg.jpg
    m7uoM2a9eBYDfMaFTPvN9kg.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 44
  • mcQ5PJDulnlc_tiQaHKg2mg.jpg
    mcQ5PJDulnlc_tiQaHKg2mg.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 47
Has anyone seen the innova shark attack shirt? I want one so bad but have only seen one!

I saw the shark attack shirt on ebay, and thats the only one ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts