• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR meet up - Texas

Are you coming to Circle R?

• Definitely - I'm totally there! (100%)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Probably I'll make it. (75%)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know. (50%)

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Probably not but you never know. (25%)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Are you crazy? No way I'll make that. (0%)

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to come out there but I don't think those dates are good for me. I am a teacher but I am not out of school until June 17th and it's a full days drive out there. If i came i would want to stay over longer than 2 days. If it was later in June or in July I would try my best to make it.

Sorry I can't redo the poll to make it fit with these dates. Eric - get on that! :D
Edit poll options are limited, you're better off closing this thread and starting a new one.

The point about Summer months when schools out is a good one for drawing more people. As long as you avoid everyones' family vacations. ;)

The point about Summer months when schools out is a good one for drawing more people. As long as you avoid everyones' family vacations. ;)

Oh don't worry - that's something I take into account. Being an Assistant Principal my contract even goes into the second week in June. Plus - TAKS is right around the 17th of April which is always crazy. However, if April is going to make for a much better experience with slightly less people - I think people will take that.

The question is how much less are we talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.