• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dgputtheads

10 seconds to check it out and I left.

On mobile those **** floating icons for social media are insufferable. If it's your site or a plug for a buddy tell them to get those out of here! Put them in the header or at the bottom like a normal person. People will find those pages with ease if they want to.

10 seconds to check it out and I left.

On mobile those **** floating icons for social media are insufferable. If it's your site or a plug for a buddy tell them to get those out of here! Put them in the header or at the bottom like a normal person. People will find those pages with ease if they want to.

Weird, I haven't had a problem with them on my phone, but I will let them know. Posted because they recently did an article about our Kickstarter.

Weird, I haven't had a problem with them on my phone, but I will let them know. Posted because they recently did an article about our Kickstarter.

Best of luck by the way! I have far too much plastic otherwise I'd try it out. Maybe if I finally get around to selling some discs...

Latest posts