• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Vegeta

Bogey Member
First of all I would like to apologize because some of these were listed on here before and marked as sold. When I post a listing I also post it on my local Facebook page. If it sells there, or in this case someone says they'll take them I assume they're honorable and remove the listings I have elsewhere.

Nevertheless here's an entire discraft lot. Almost a full bag worth of stuff. $125 for everything shipped. I have more in depth photos I can send you. PayPal only. I scaled all weights myself and this is what I found:

Big z Luna 176g
2020 tour series Luna 176g
Z zone 176g
ESP 5x buzzz 179g
Z buzzz 180g
Crazy tough jawbreaker wasp (seasoned) 179g
Esp undertaker x2 175g
Z avenger ss 172g
Esp Zeus 174g
Z crank 172g

Jawbreaker wasp is slightly beat in and flies straight (for me) with a touch of turn and fade. Purple Big z Luna has never been thrown but has ink. Zeus is strangely flippy for me. Good hyzer flip disc. Everything else is used and inked.

Please reach out if you have any questions! Shipping is included and will ship anywhere in the lower 48!

Attachments

• E9459380-9BF6-4203-B486-BBB891DB69CA.jpg
    E9459380-9BF6-4203-B486-BBB891DB69CA.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts