• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drive Analysis!

Your shoulder is still rotated in on your follow through. You might be able to get a little more distance if you could open it up. I have the same problem and I top out at about that distance. I've been trying different stretches to help get some flexibility and also some exercises to strengthen my back.

You might have started your pull a little too early, it's hard to tell without slowmotion. You could get your body into it more if you closed your hips more (turned away more during the reachback). Other than that, it looks pretty solid. Good plane preservation, weight forward enough, etc.

I take the additional step of leading with my left foot for a total of four steps. This allows me to get better extension like what i believe Bro Dave was referring to. This doesn't mean to come through the shot any faster.

Another good way to get yourself to extend purposely is to try and leave the disc in the same position or fixed place from where you would start your walk through. You put your hand w/disc up as if you were feeling the release point (I do this too). That should be the place you should try to keep the disc on your walk through. Now just keep the disc in the same position laterally to the ground, until the exact moment that you feel you must begin pulling the disc.

Keeping your eye on the disc the entire time may help you focus on making a more extension and cleaner pull through too.