• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Murray, KY

Central Park DGC

Permanent course
3.465(based on 26 reviews)
Fear & Loathing On The Solstice
Posted by timg
C-Tier
Central Park DGC
Contact Details
Contact Name: Dan Thompson
Contact Phone: 2702275702
Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 08:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 08:00 AM
End: Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 06:00 PM

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Since we are limited to 9 holes (18 baskets) for this event, there is a limit of 36 players. Ideally, we would tee off with 9 groups of 4, but that's unlikely to happen. The event might be slightly enlarged, but only for the purpose of evening out division cards, especially in the mix between pro and ams. The limits on each division are temporary and will be lowered or raised as more people sign up in the tightest divisions. For instance, I'd love to see 18 women sign up, but the female division limits reflect likely outcomes. I will be especially generous with female and junior entries. If two juniors signed up for the first two entries, their division limit would jump immediately from 2 to 4. The same is true for female divisions. I want to promote female and junior disc golf! The Rec division is unlikely to grow unless the event does not fill.

This is a demanding course and that is the reason we will play it. If you are within a few strokes of another competitor at lunch, you could well be ahead of them when it's all said and done. Almost all trails will be OB and only one hole has water that is OB. Everyone will have regrets. Those with the fewest regrets will probably come out on top. The beast is the one who bleeds the least!