• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Flying R-Pro Pigs at Infinite Discs

Todd@InfiniteDiscs

Par Member
If you've been wanting to try out the PIG, or maybe you've been a fan all along...this is the time to grab one. This sweet, simple, flying pig stamp makes the R-PRO PIG worth bagging. She's destined to fly!
GET YOURS HERE
https://infinitediscs.com/Innova-Pig/R-Pro

D8-PJBNUIAANlx4.jpg

I guess I'll have to believe a bunch of things now, since Flying Pigs are a thing now.

I love the flying pig! Looks like it's out of stock on infinite discs. Any chance you have a special stash somewhere. I don't care what the kids say, I love lid putters

Pig isn't a lid but I appreciate your enthusiasm:)

Pig isn't a lid but I appreciate your enthusiasm:)

I have 2 of those Pigs. Sweet stamp, especially for a Pink Floyd fan. Then the Zone happened for me.

A lid they are not though.

I have two that I rotate: a flying pig, and a Ricky Pro. I'm often surprised by how often I reach for it during rounds when I'm close to the green. And when I throw them as thumbers to get out of trouble, they seem to drop straight down at the target. I've not tried the Zone, but damn - I love the Pig.

a lid is a disc with the thumbtrac but typically, these are like ultimate discs. Lid because they look like garbage can lids

Latest posts