• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/16/2023: Oggwood DGC Hole #18 Cedar Hill, TN

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Oggwood DGC in Cedar Hill, TN

Pin A: 350 ft
Pin B: 505 ft

"#18 is a finishing bomber hole, sitting 505' if in the long position, with a tree sitting about 225', slightly right and guarding a right to left drive from your Destroyer."

Tee
d2f66d83.jpg

Basket to Tee
02ae3257.jpg

Tee Sign
85a4a706.jpg

Really cool tee sign
Leopards all the way until I get close enough to putt

i've played oggwood. depends on the wind.

if windy then star destroyer hyzer drive then firebird/pd/thunderbird hyzer sidearm/backhand upshot.

no wind the flippy star destroyer s curve and star aviar3 backhand hyzer or champ gator sidearm hyzer.

i've played oggwood. depends on the wind.

if windy then star destroyer hyzer drive then firebird/pd/thunderbird hyzer sidearm/backhand upshot.

no wind the flippy star destroyer s curve and star aviar3 backhand hyzer or champ gator sidearm hyzer.

I like the wind approach.: LHBH

Head Wind: Star Destroyer

Down Wind: Star Shryke

No Wind: Fission Wave

I like the wind approach.: LHBH

Head Wind: Star Destroyer

Down Wind: Star Shryke

No Wind: Fission Wave

that's funny i forgot to mention that i'm a lefty too. i'd LHBH drive off the tee too and not have to worry yanking it over the barb fence into angry neighbors yard.

VIP World, just looking to set up a hyzer approach to either basket.

Long position should play as a very boring hole for those with sub-500' power (basically all of us). Keep 1st shot in fairway and approach from there.

Latest posts