• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/23/2023: Bald Mountain Hole #8 Orion Charter Township, MI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Bald Mountain in Orion Charter Township, MI

424 ft.

Long Tee
147508-3097fb6d.jpg

Short Tee
147511-7ac60515.jpg

Gonna Justin Tucker that mafocka with a star destroyer, right down the middle. Well maybe

Long Neutron Orbital
Short Plasma Crave

Long Pro Wraith
Short DX Roc3

While I haven't played here in a couple of years, I know for a fact this course has been expanded to 18 holes, and truly intended to be championship caliber, with big distance and some legit elevation, and woods

Regarding how I'd the HOD: I simply don't have the D to think about getting a 2 on this. Trying for birdie probably guarantees my bogey.

Buzzz, looking for a relatively clean up shot, all to give myself a reasonable look at par.

Last edited:
ESP Thrasher wide gap from long, Z Buzzz skinny gap from the short.

While I haven't played hear in a couple of years, I know for a fact this course has been expanded to 18 holes, and truly intended to be championship caliber, with big distance and some legit elevation, and woods

Regarding how I'd the HOD: I simply don't have the D to think about getting a 2 on this. Trying for birdie probably guarantees my bogey.

Buzzz, looking for a relatively clean up shot, all to give myself a reasonable look at par.
This hole is no longer the 8th hole, looks like the page needs updated. This is now hole 17.

When I played last month I threw an Athena from the long tee. Did not play shorts.

I will be playing on Friday, and plan on throwing the Athena or a Destroyer, won't play short tees since we'll be in a rush to get over to Toboggan. Its gonna be a long pair of rounds. :) We're gonna have a blast.

Long pad: TP Fortress (far right gap)

Short pad: Lucid Verdict

Long: RHBH Hawkeye to try and get around the right tree that looks to be in front of the short pad.
Short: If I'm feeling good, Gold Pure up the middle. If not, hyzer around the right.

Latest posts