• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/13/2020: Foundation Park DG Complex - Champ 18 Hole #8 Centralia, IL

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Foundation Park DG Complex - Champ 18 in Centralia, IL

A Pin: Blue 242 ft./Red 264 ft.
B Pin: Blue 423 ft./Red 445 ft.

"There is a goal post shot on 8 with painted letters on the bottom that reads "I'm in your head." What a great touch."

"Hole #8 forces a shot through a goalpost-shaped tree branch located right in front of the tee. A sign says "right now I'm in your head;" very a propos. The hole plays as a big hyzer with the creek defining the back and left side of the green. This is a great hole and among the best designed shorter holes, in my opinion. Trouble off the tee (but totally avoidable), trouble behind and to the left of the basket (in the form of water), and a shot designed to test the ability to avoid both."

"Memorable holes: # 8 made me LOL: There's a weird branch growing off a tree forming a U-shaped frame several feet wide, just in front of the red tee. Didn't notice anything about a mando, but it'd be hard to play the hole well without throwing through the U. Sign painted at the bottom of the U reads, "RIGHT NOW... I'm in your head." AWESOME!!"

Tee
e3173539.jpg

Approach
2f6c0f14.jpg

Tee Sign
45c891a9.jpg

Pin A Z Glo Buzzz
Pin B GStar Sidewinder

Awesome hole on an awesome course! When I saw that from on the tee, I honestly had to take a minute to regain my composure before I threw.

Z Crank

A placement...from either tee, gonna go with my KC Color Glow FT Roc

B placement...from either tee, gonna probably still go with a Roc for placement before trying to cross the creek.

Latest posts