• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HoD 11/7/19 - #14 at North Georgia Canopy Tours in Lula, GA

fishballer06

Eagle Member
Today's hole of the day is hole #14 at North Georgia Canopy Tours in Lula, GA. A little info on the course and this hole.

Description: Nice variety of terrain on a very hilly piece of property with holes ranging from heavily wooded to wide open to in-between. Hole 12 plays inside a fully enclosed building that used to be a Chicken Shack ; the building is 430' long x 40' wide x 20' high and perfectly straight.

Green fees are $5/person/day and registration at the Canopy Command Center is required before play. Monthly ($20), and annual individual ($60), annual couple ($100) and family ($150) memberships are available. Players can rent a single disc for $3 or a set of 3 for $7.

Designer: Keith Johnson / John Ritger

Red Tee: 250ft (par 3)
Blue Tee: 250ft (par 3)

f2a337dc.jpg

Tee sign.

57bca680.jpg

Tee.

80944810.jpg

Mid fairway view.

Sky roller into the trees on the left. Smacks tree and rolls 50' into the trees on the right. Hit 3 trees playing out for a drop in 6.

One of the easier birdie looks on the back nine at NGCT.

RHBH, I try to throw a Buzzz down the opening, and let it naturally fade toward the basket. Watch out for rollaways on the green.

FYI, the course is scheduled to close by the end of the year, so play it while you can. The zip lines are already closed, according to their web site.

Looks a little down hill,
Slightly beat KC Roc.

Re NGCT:

Whut?
I musta missed that thread.
NGCT truly is a great course.

:(

Dollar's FB is where I got it. Event there either this weekend or next will be the last. Someone upthread said the ziplines are already closed. I suspect the location was challenging in a monetary sense- facing that reality on some projects in this area as well.