• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/9/13: Circle C Metro Park @ Slaughter Creek in Austin, TX

longs: stable roadrunner turnover. i love this hole, in fact i loved this whole course thanks mr houck

Long: playing for a 3. Spike a firebird or destroyer, flick a firebird or destroyer, putt with a wizard.

Short: trying for the 2. Beat destroyer on an annie to the left of the tree, hopefully it hooks up and leaves me with a 40-50 ft putt.

Teebirds from either tee, probably a less stable one from the long to get some more D, taking they hyzer route on the Right, over the trees.

Roc, Wizard to finish.

Destroyer from both.

Go for the duece from the short, shoot to the left of the tree and let the disc work close to the basket hopefully.

From the long Id try a huge sky anhyzer and try to lasnd it dead center fairway maybe 100-150 short

DX Teebird or Opto Fury. Depending on how that goes maybe another shot with same discs or a Roc3 approach.

Short: Fury, mid, Wizard(s)
Long: Maybe a Fury, Fury, Wizard(s)...or could disc down to a River or even a Fuse for that first shot instead?

Beat SOLF for both...anny long and to the left of the big tree from the short.

short: big s curve with star wraith
long: hyzer shot with a wraith to middle of fairway and go from there
hoping for a 3 all the time from short and half of the time from long

Red-TP Northman
Blue-DX Teebird H-F to turnover late.

longs: stable roadrunner turnover. i love this hole, in fact i loved this whole course thanks mr houck
they just did the signs, Mike Olse designed the course. (and Roy G and Manor)

I go (reds) SW or RR on this drive, then Rhyno or Q-Sent to approach.

Latest posts