• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/26/2023: Central Park Hole #10 Schenectady, NY

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Central Park in Schenectady, NY

Blue 330 ft
White 237 ft

"#10 - a low ceiling, narrow corridor RHBH shot that needs to turn left late to get over the creek and have a decent birdy run. To me, it seems like a real difficult shot to clear that trouble. Maybe the smart play is to lay up with a FH into the field on the right of the creek and pitch over. I really wanna try it again (and better my 5), which makes it a memorable risk/reward hole."

"#10 is a pretty tough 330' hole that has an OB creek on the left and a line of trees to the right. Then your disc must find a way over the creek, and up a short hill to the basket. Just a really nice hole."

Blue Tee
e25b9bd6.jpg

Basket to Tee
423e8f7c.jpg

Tee Sign
c7be60ba.jpg

It's a fun hole, and you have to have confidence that a low right-to-left will go 225'+ to clear the creek. I can't improve upon the first quote in the OP.

Z Comet to the opening. Probably an Envy from there.

White Neutron Relay

Blue Eclipse Reactor to the opening, likely an Envy from there.

White tee: Lucid Verdict

Blue tee: Laying up with a Lucid Verdict

Hyzer a Destroyer from the blue tee, skip into the chains for an ace. Claim my first tournament ace, the MPO CTP prize, event ace pot, and another MPO win. Fail to repeat above strategy in subsequent years.

White: Buzzz/Athena on hyzer

Blue: Undertaker low or Zeus/Crank high

Maybe I'll get a chance to play it again this August...