• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/7/2021: Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill Hole #4 Highbridge, WI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill in Highbridge, WI

Pin Position A: 190 ft/245 ft
Pin Position B: 360 ft/415 ft

"Now6 (old4) is a Classic Blueberry hole that introduced you to the Rocky Greens"

"#4. Hole plays favor to LHBH/ RHFH players, but then transitions into a LH/RH BH hole. From the tee you need to throw around the island of tress to get a good look for your second shot. Pin is guarded by trees."

Tee
5fe6ee51.jpg

Tee
66ed9841.jpg

Fairway
20e8f20c.jpg

Basket
c789b82c.jpg

Tee Sign
b6b7c69c.jpg

Taking the same path to the left of the trees for both A and B

A: Flick MVP motion

B: Merlin on a very slight anny

I'd like to play this course

Long pin just putting a Destroyer out left on a hyzer and going from there.
Short pin (based on the tee sign) either a big spike over the left side or forehand with a Vulture through that right gap.

This hole eats me alive.

RHBH Roadrunner on an anny to start. Explorer or more likely a Northman after I hyzer too far left on the drive. Happy with a 4.

I think with the redesign/re-numbering this is now #3...

plays up hill, so gonna go with my Star Sidewinder to play for position for an easy approach...

Is this the most "disc golf" image ever? Throwing the rock sign with your off hand, your malt liquor on the teepad, pure class!

DX Teebird RHBH on a slight turnover.

they look like the old days when it was glass bottles and not plastic

also adidas balla shorts and oversized t shirt

betta have poured one out for all the homies lost along the way

betta have poured one out for all the homies lost along the way

Drinking Colt 45's or OE 40's at Highbridge and you're bound to lose some homies to the rough. Probably the disc in that picture. Looks a tad inside.

It took me until I saw the green, but I remember this one, now. I think I usually went rhbh Sidewinder. I'd either go Sidewinder or Roadrunner.

You really don't want to fade out left on this one, iirc.

I think with the redesign/re-numbering this is now #3...

plays up hill, so gonna go with my Star Sidewinder to play for position for an easy approach...

Okay
My bad...
I originally saw the picture taken from the fairway (and I thought it was from the tee) and the picture of the tee sign. I thought the "gravel road" meant the driveway (or Chuck Kennedy Way) so my thinking was and or is way off...

So now my answer is Hole 5...

for now.

Latest posts