• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/7/2023: Lustig Park Hole #12 Janesville, WI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Lustig Park in Janesville, WI

448 ft

"Love #12, which is the signature hole. Who doesn't love to bomb a driver downhill? 450 ft that can play like 375."

"A clear signature hole (#12). This is a fun downhill 400 ft + bomb where you can feel really, really good about grabbing a two."

"Hole #12 is super fun! Large hill with the basket out about 450 to 500ft. Road to the left out of bounds. Let rrrr Rip!"

Tee
6f1a8aba.jpg

Tee
1f68761d.jpg

Depending how much elevation drop, I'd be tempted to go DX Stingray. I love throwing flippy mids with a slight hyzer flip on big downhills and just watching them glide straight.

What would actually happen: I'd worry about coming up short with the mid, throw a pro wraith, and end up in the road.

Either my seasoned Star Starfire or a MF/Champ Thunderbird depending on what bag I'm using.

Definitely going for the park job.

No wind/L>R/headwind = Xcal
R>L/tailwind = Crave/Valk/Roadrunner depending

OB left and pretty downhill? I am probably throwing my nylon chameleon slight hyzer and let it track right most of the flight.

Latest posts