• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/11/2022: Frost Valley DGC Hole #5 Claryville, NY

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Frost Valley DGC in Claryville, NY

Blue 933 ft
Red 737 ft

"My person favorite hole is #5, great dual lane par 5 down hill, playing to a green that is just amazing use of the slight uphill and boulders near that pin."

"As I walked down the fairway of the signature par 5 - hole 5 to scope out where the basket was, I nearly crapped my pants because I got the butterflies and adrenaline pumping about to play this beauty - probably well over 100' of elevation downhill from the top of the mountain with 2 different fairways and cliffs to the sides and the basket 933' away down the tunnel of pines and then hardwoods with huge boulders protecting the raised green with a pit in front of it. When I finished hole 5 I got temporally confused when I saw the #5 on the basket because I thought I had played at least 9 holes already or felt like it physically at least."

"#5- An epic par five! Measures in at 933' from the backs and is still 737' from the front tees. Throw a bit downhill to a landing area, then up and around to the basket protected by a couple of giant moss covered boulders. One of the best holes in the disc golf universe?"

Blue Tee
61a40eab.jpg

Red Tee
a89eb891.jpg

Left Mid-Fairway
375600eb.jpg

Left Approach
c7e8763a.jpg

Right Mid-Fairway
245880de.jpg

Right Approach
04a78998.jpg

Basket
309ff724.jpg

Basket to Tee
f584ea3f.jpg

Lucid Maverick a bunch of times.

This looks like the best HOD in a little while for sure.

Lucid Escape to start

Hoooly crap!!!! Now that is by god a golf hole! Some combo of Wombats and Zones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is beautiful. Some combo of Sabre, buzzz, origin… probably a berg or two to get myself back on the fairway…

Wow, that looks like fun (if you stay in the fairway, could see it going south real quick).

I love flippy mids for downhills. Probably throwing a DX Stingray RHBH hyzer flip a few times.