• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/13/2023: Moraga Commons Park Hole #9 Moraga, CA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Moraga Commons Park in Moraga, CA

Pin A: 325 ft
Pin B: 330 ft

"#9 Best hole of the course, long shot over trees but high enough teepad for clear skys."

Tee
a2e150cd.jpg

Tee
33700a29.jpg

Tee Sign
08eb40e4.jpg

Fission Wave or maybe a Neutron Virus if elevated enough.

Maybe Tyrant on a hard flat backhand.

Also probably going tyrant flip up or flat depending on wind. Maybe Komodo if I want to spike it more or try to jump in the bucket.

Komodo could work well too, hang it out a little wider to start.

Komodo could work well too, hang it out a little wider to start.

Exactly.

I am finding the two to fill a fairly similar slot. They both require some snap to get moving, handle wind and can carry straight a ways. Komodo has a little more glide, and more ground play. Mostly use it over the Tyrant when I want more right to left or skip. Also more likely to reach for it for flex lines.

I am really curious to how the komodo will fly when it breaks in. I also would love to try one in the softer amber like the chameleons. I have been anticipating Tyrant V2, but Komodo could maybe be it.

Exactly.

I am finding the two to fill a fairly similar slot. They both require some snap to get moving, handle wind and can carry straight a ways. Komodo has a little more glide, and more ground play. Mostly use it over the Tyrant when I want more right to left or skip. Also more likely to reach for it for flex lines.

I am really curious to how the komodo will fly when it breaks in. I also would love to try one in the softer amber like the chameleons. I have been anticipating Tyrant V2, but Komodo could maybe be it.

None of my Komodo are very beat yet, so I'm still getting that more S PD flight. My light pink Tyrant does overlap, but the more red ones fill that chameleon-Komodo gap really well.

If all things equal I like the feel of the tyrant better, but I think you are right the Komodo can cover a lot of those lines.

Fortress to either pin placement

Latest posts