• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HoD 5/7/2019 Shadow of the Hawk MINI DGC, Eden NY

Blobfish

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Today's HoD is a MINI Disc Golf Course!
It has one rating on DGCR and it is a 4.5.
Description of the course is as follows:
Description: We are now open to the public.
$3.00 round
$5.00 day pass
Season passes available.

A privately owned 18 hole championship level mini golf course. Plays through the woods and has varied features such as unique basket placements and water hazards.

Owned by Doug Opiela proprietor of Tribal Flyers, a disc golf pro shop located on site. Mini discs and drivers can be purchased at the pro shop. Call ahead to make an appointment to play (716) 992-4374.​

ab8a71b2.jpg

Here are some more views of hole 5.
The teepads: Red is 78 feet, white is 122 feet, blue is 167 feet.
Here is the view from blue:
1399654e.jpg

Here is the view from white:
24b78a52.jpg

And here it is from red:
8d461613.jpg

I only have a few minis: a 6" BigZ Nuke that I got as mystery swag from Infinite Discs last year, the can covering one from the 2018 Ace Race, and a couple really flimsy looking lid types that look like a prize won at an elementary school fair. That said, I guess I'll drive the nuke mini :)

I'll throw a mini. :rolleyes:

The one time I played a mini course I just grabbed a pile of minis, tossed each once or twice before the round, and "bagged" whichever flew well.

I kind of really want to throw my nuke mini now. I've never really tried to get actual distance on it. What about the others? Anyone throw it like you're skipping a stone?

pulling noob style and using a mini driver as my do it all disc going with the tesla macro

i have a mini tesla and buzz. fairly certain i can get either over 167ft, so i will throw the tesla on the long and buzz on short, then putt with whatever mini i got in my pocket at the time

mini buzzz I guess since it's the only one I own, unless your talking mini's for marking the lie...

whatever mini I have in my bag

Latest posts