• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/29/2022: Sellersville DGC Hole #14 Sellersville, PA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Sellersville DGC in Sellersville, PA

Pin A: 365 ft
Pin B: 440 ft
Pin C: 450 ft

"14 was my choice for signature hole. First the tee pad is a neat raised area with a nice bench. You're throwing from slightly elevated tee pad through a pretty gap in the trees to the basket 440' down to the left. Just a lovely overall hole."

"Hole 14 plays from an elevated tee through a tree door (from the lower alt tee here you could barely call it a window) out to an open field. As with hole 5, there's one big branch out in front of the tee that really makes you keep your throw low. There is a line of large trees ¾ of the way to the greens. Going long or fading out left on this hole can put you in OB water. The shortest pin position is an elevated basket in a tree stump. An approach at any position from the left will have a low ceiling."

Long Tee
d6cd4ac9.jpg

Basket to Tee
184fdb7f.jpg

Tee Sign
7e9ae35d.jpg

Somehow I double bogeyed this easy hole when I played it a few years back. Because of the elevation you could play this for par with a mid. But based on my performance I clearly don't know what I'm talking about.

Lucid Escape, slight turnover and then gentle fade.

Nice little hole in the wall course.

Great hole, the brush on the right is very dense you're much rather end up too left by accident than too right. Myself and my group I play with have lost multiple discs here.

B or C I usually throw an Xcal or Valk depending upon the wind looking for the park job. If it's wet out the teepads get super slippery so I just throw anything for a safe 3.

I always hope it's not in A but if it is I Drone/Buzzz/Comet depending upon the day.

Ah yes, love this course as it is just a few miles away from me. Lately I have been going Gstar Mamba RHBH here but not anymore: first course in the area played yesterday after returning from vacation Sat. Lost that very Mamba to the swamp on the next hole - should never have thrown it off the tee. Going to stand in the corner...

Latest posts