• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How often do you change your bag

For the first 10 years, I tried everything I could get my hands on and discs came and went from my bag on a weekly basis. But after 13 years, I know what I like. The only new disc I tried last year was a Clash Wild Honey.đź‘Ť Latitude 64 has a new, and as yet unnamed, 7 speed coming out this year that I'll want to try. Have they improved on the Underworlds and Mauls I carry? Unlikely, but they do understable drivers better than anybody else, imo, so I'll give it a try.

There's at least a couple discs I am always swapping around it seems. Either because it's new. It looked lonely, and needed to say hello to a tree. Or the weather is too cold for some discs. Or it's a wind round.

First couple years my bag changed constantly. In the last few months it's mostly settled down. Biggest difference any more is if I'm using the backpack or my satchel bag, but the respective discs don't change much

Latest posts