• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova 3 series discs-approved?

Wow. What a sh*t show. The more I get involved with the upper ends of this sport, the more I realize how utterly clueless the PDGA really is. They are in WAY over their head.

Get involved in your sport, P(rofessional?)DGA.

it would literally take all of what.. 5 min per disc to check? I can see it with the naked eye so given the high tech equipment over at the PDGA...

I assume its no problem to peep the molds.
I bet someone who works there bags a few of them.

The PDGA office is not where the discs are checked officially. However, you can certainly contact the PDGA Pro Shop and ask Jason to consider having them checked. Measuring equipment is there. That's how a few other issues have gotten handled. Disc approvals and tech measurements are handled in Arizona.

Remember the the PDGA BoD is votes on by the members. If you are not satisfied with the way they handle stuff, get involved and at least contact them instead of (jus) bitching on Internet forums about it. But when it comes down to it, you still need to check discs at the course. If you don't, it's a moot point anyway.

Latest posts