• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova discatcher sport for cheap.

cheese dog

Birdie Member
Hey guys, most forums get upset when a new member doesnt give a proper introduction. My names mike live in central arkansas, I'm a noob and i suck at disc golf, but i love it. Ive been lurking on here for sometime and always consult this forum for dg info. Any way like the title says Dicks sporting goods has The innova discatcher sport for $158 total. their disc golf sale ends tonight at midnight so i thought i would post it on here. Anyway love the basket or not, thats a deal.

Well i in the process of orderings and the price jump from 158 to 172. Gotta love dicks. sorry guys

hey guys, i cant beilieve i never saw that basket on amazon for 150. eventhough you guys have prime with two day shipping, did the shipping estimate say 3-5 weeks. i just got off chat with an amazon rep and she said it was that slow because the didnt have it in stock. anyway just curious about the real shipping time. if you guys get notified that it will be sooner let me know. thanks guys