• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Innova, Discraft, Discmania discs for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

hartigan5279

Par Member
I have a few discs that I don't feel like I'm using and to me it's not worth hanging on to them in storage when I can let someone else use them. I'm not looking to get top dollar for them. Just have too many discs to store at this point and decided to keep backups for molds that I feel more confident throwing.

SpY0ehg.jpg

In the first picture top left to bottom right:

180g Metal Flake Roc3 which is in 9 or 10/10 condition - $15 with shipping
175g 3x Champion Roc3 - I would say this one is 6 or 7 out of 10. With my arm speed (best mid throws around 275') it stays straight and then has a pretty soft fade at the end. - $10 with shipping
171g 12x KC Pro Roc - 5 or 6/10. Would probably work great for straight or turnovers for those who like cycling Rocs. I would throw this in with one of the other discs if you wanted.
175g Star Leopard - 10/10 condition - $15 with shipping
175g DX Gator - Will throw in with one of the others if you want it

If someone wanted all 5 of them I would sell them all for $30 including shipping

OnXGIeP.jpg

In the second picture top left to bottom right:

177g Elite Z Hornet - 7 or 8/10 - I would let this go for $15 including shipping (I have no interest in holding onto it and holding out for a better price just because it went OOP)
174g ESP Comet - 7 or 8/10 - $15 including shipping
179g Elite Z Glow FLX Drone - 8/10 - This one I would let go for $25 including shipping only because it's a special edition. I could be open to negotiating.
2 175g Glo C Line FD2's - Black Stamp is 9/10 and American Flag Stamp is 10/10. These would be $15 each including shipping or $25 for the pair.

PM me if you are interested in any of the discs. In you are interested in more than 1, I will work with you on the price. If you want more up close pictures of certain discs just let me know and I will be glad to upload them. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.