• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO Older Pro D Challenger

jhol69

Looking for some older pro d challengers like the ones in pics attached. Old bar stamp style pro d challengers. Heavier and prefer white but will take anything in good shape. Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_3323.jpg
    IMG_3323.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3322.jpg
    IMG_3322.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 27
I am no help, but I will give ya the bump cause I support the search. Those were the best runs of discraft putting putters ever. I putted and threw them a while and watched Doss win some big ones bagging em too.

which is why you won't find them. i remember when they would very occasionally show up here like 10 years ago and get snatched up instantly. good luck

*waits for someone to chime in that the Cam Todd ones are the best runs*

*waits for someone to chime in that the Cam Todd ones are the best runs*

That's what they used to say...I was always a soft (but not floppy) putter fan.

Are the new CT (Crazy Tough) ones anything like the old CT (Cam Todd) ones?

That's what they used to say...I was always a soft (but not floppy) putter fan.

Are the new CT (Crazy Tough) ones anything like the old CT (Cam Todd) ones?

Bump for op in his hunt for good challengers.

Yes the new ones are similar to old CT, slightly less grip basically the same same stiffness. The white cam todd barstamp ones almost felt fuzzy they were so grippy, the new ones are basically just very very stiff dga special blend granite, similar to jawbreaker but more grippy. Plz don't bid war me on ebay I will make truce.

Attachments

• 13878.jpg
    13878.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 16
Update: Grabbed a couple new orange ones off a guy on Facebook, but still looking! Prefer white bc the don't show wear as much.

Latest posts