• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Let’s break the 450’ barrier.

Jwalker92

Bogey Member
Been working on the brace. Thought about adding a pump to get my shoulders more in-time with my last step. Can throw 400' distance drivers consistently, 360-380' with fairways, 330' with mids, 300' with putters.

Attachments

• My project (28).mp4
    13.2 MB
  • My project (27).mp4
    45.6 MB
Your feet are leading your strides instead of your center leading the stride. Your left foot reaches too far behind/ahead before your right foot leaves the ground. Same thing with right foot reaching ahead of your mass striding into plant and then you try to push too late off rear leg.
Kick the Can/Ball.
Hershyzer Drills 1 and 2.

Your feet are leading your strides instead of your center leading the stride. Your left foot reaches too far behind/ahead before your right foot leaves the ground. Same thing with right foot reaching ahead of your mass striding into plant and then you try to push too late off rear leg.
Kick the Can/Ball.
Hershyzer Drills 1 and 2.
Curious, I've always kept my weight centered, or loaded on my back hip. Should I keep it loaded on my front hip?

I think I kind of fixed the hip issue you highlighted. Working on a smaller crossover step to keep my back foot more parallel also.

Attachments

• My project (31).mp4
    14.2 MB
You are getting stuck between your feet in too wide stance and not loading the shoulder back enough(maybe anterior pelvic tilt/spine extension).
jwalker gg 2 copy.png

You are getting stuck between your feet in too wide stance and not loading the shoulder back enough(maybe anterior pelvic tilt/spine extension
Tried to keep my weight more central, really focused on pushing my right shoulder away, or maybe getting my shoulders more turned is a better way to describe it. I tried short steps and long (normal) steps, and it seemed like the longer steps provided more explosiveness.

Attachments

• My project (33).mp4
    15.2 MB
I think you need to lean more forward and take more rhythmic steps like a horse gallop. Your xstep is very long putting your center too far behind your pressure point so you end up slowing down.

Note how your spine is extended back in the last frame while GG spine is slightly flexed forward.
Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 5.18.16 PM copy.jpg

Latest posts