• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for Halloween Envy Throwers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowaEnvy

GyrO Activation Technician.
Premium Member
Hey I was looking for those collectible stamp Halloween Envy.. I was thinking I'd like to get my hands on a Black Widow and/or Owlenstein.

Funny thing is I'm mostly interested in throwers.. 6/10 kinda thing, preferably lighter weights but hey not picky just an optimist. Especially looking for the kind of Envy you loved!! You were never going to throw anything else so you inked it, you couldn't bear to lose it, then you tried some P2's or whatever and you now have a collectors disc that collectors don't want but I would love it again...

Of course I'd also be into some collectors condition ones, duh... but I don't want to bust the bank. I can do cash and I have a ton of stuff worth trading and would make it worth your while since it's probably expensive for shipping..

I will finally get off my butt and post some stuff FSOT in another thread but the shipping sucks unless people buy in bulk, Canada eh... current highlights in my stash include:

175ish CE FB 6/10 to be fair, fading, tiny ink, .maybe 6.5
178g Pearly Champ Gold color, Rhyno I'd give it a seven for condition if it wasn't faded on top.. If you love Rhynos like I love Envies...
Watermelon Proxy. 8
12X Firebirds both 170ish one FAF one domey probably 6+ and 8
First run unstamped Vector 6+

These are 9 or 10's
MVP 10yr Ion
Heart of Chains Atom
First run ESP Forces (one 9 and 6 and 7)
First run Octane and Volts
First run glow Nukes? (2010)
Second run LE ESP Comet

Lots of throwers

Some of that stuff I don't really want to part with but hey for an Envy...

Last edited:
Any thrower Owlenstein out there that needs a home? I managed to get a 172 black widow off FB.. Damn I love a broken in Envy...

I have a mint one. I'm in need of a mint Watermelon Theory.

Attachments

• 20190625_115811.jpg
    20190625_115811.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 15
Bump... still would love a thrower Owlenstein.. It would be sad if I got a mint one, well not really but then I'm going to want to leave it on a wall..

Loving the black widow one.. Beautifully broken in.. Played yesterday, 3 x Envy's (soft E, plasma, neutron) a Comet and a plasma wave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts