• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Looking to trade for a Revolution or maybe a Gorilla bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcanter2376

Eagle Member
Im wanting to trade my Fade Tourney Flie or Die bag with 11 discs for a another bag. My preferences would be in this order:

Revolution Dual Pack
Dual Pack Lite
Carolina team bag

The bag is in great shape. Nothing wrong with it. Also comes with some innova back straps. I've had it for about 4 months but have only used it 8 or 9 times.

The discs I am offering with it are:

• 170 champion orc w/striped die job7.5/10 (die job not real good but disc is in good shape)
  • 169 tie died z flash 8.5/10
  • 170 white star destroyer with tourney stamp 9/10
  • 172 orange flex challenger 7.5/10
  • 171 blue mystery disc by innova (found in woods) stamp faded but disc is in good shape. 8/10
  • 175 orange star xcal w/tourney stamp 9/10 w/ink on back
  • 174 pink evolution ninja w/chinese letters die 8/10 (letters say ninja in chinese) disc is a little dirty
  • 173 reddish-pink Z buzz 8/10 stamp slightly faded
  • 172 orange champion beast 9/10
  • 170ish? green flex buzz with mario die 7.5/10 (flies great)
  • 150 orange esp flick 9.5/10 (only thrown 5 or 6 times in a field.)

All discs have name on back unless stated otherwise

http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz67/gcanter2376/Garys/Disc golf discs/

If you want a better pic of any disc or the bag send me your cell number and I will send another pic of anything above.

Looking to trade for a bag in good condition. If I dont get an offer by 3:00 or 4:00 I may take it to play it again sports and trade in towards a bag they have.

Last edited:
Seriously. After you posted about the innova accordion inserts I spent a good few hours looking at bags and inserts...

I would advise against the Revo Lite Dual Pack. Its nowhere near the quality of the Dual Pack. The only feature I like on it is the putter pocket instead of the zipper pocket on the front.

here's the timeline of the frenzy:

i post $6 discs for sale to help buy my Phenix Modular bag. *got offered the Carolina camo bag thats in the MP right now*
xJFK posts 11x KC TB for sale
i get enough for my Phenix bag, so i post my GB bag for sale
xJFK buys it
i buy mine
Honor Guard posts bag i passed on
Chaos ensues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts