• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MarkDSM 2018 bag

MarkDSM

Double Eagle Member
A little bit about me;

RHBH primarily with decent day reasonable accuracy around 400' flat with stable high speed drivers with an x-step. 300'+ quite accurate fairway driver standstills always. LHFH and RHFH are 'ok', but accuracy beyond 200' and max range is poor.

(All about max weight, I do rotate in different plastics or discs from field bags with most of carried discs.

Putters/approach:
Sole, Vibram - most circle work and under 100'
Harp, Westside (baseline) meaty putter/approach, wind and some awkward putts, 'short Roc' drives, FH occasional

Mids:
Hornet, DC - meaty mid, FH occasional
ROC (dx rancho) - anything
Meteor, DC - rhbh sky annys, flip to flat,

Fairways:
Firebird (star pfn) - Utility, moderately OS and fade
Teebird (champ 12x) - hss teebird
Teebird (star pfn) - well seasoned, flip up standstill lasers
Teebird (star AJ) - new to carry bag
Leopard (champ L3 or pre-Barry) - Leo stuff. Use mostly as a finesse tweener when my FH is skanky

Long range:
Volt, MVP - newer to me, reasonabley versatile getting most longer than teebird drives
Valkyrie (champ pfn) - trusty stable valks.
Cannon, Legacy (pinnacle) bomber quite versatile in calm conditions
Nuke, DC - (z) OS bomber and wind fighter, spikes

My big thoughts;
-Too minimalist on putters perhaps. Sole to Harp might be too much. revisit bagging a Breaker or a big bead Aviar type
-Retire the pfn Firebird for a beefier one or a clone. I am starting to feel I am working the release more than I need too
-Drop the leopard completely
-Drop the meteor as a regular and add a second base plastic ROC

Latest posts