• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Misc. discs for sale (putters, rocs, etc.) New or Hardly Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloweyelids

Hey, I am trying to clear some room and get rid of some discs (mostly just because I want to buy more. These are mostly discs that have either never been thrown (10/10), or thrown for test/practice before being shelved (9/10). All discs were stored on a shelf with care (never in the trunk of my car in the heat, etc.).

Prices include shipping (in U.S.). All prices are OBO and I will definitely consider discounts for buying multiple discs. Make me some offers :D. Single discs will be shipped in bubble envelopes, and I will try to send multiple discs in boxes. If you request a box I will do what I can; I am new to selling stuff online. I am even unsure how much shipping will cost; prices may change after I sell a disc or two and understand how much shipping will be.

If you buy a disc in the next week (by 1/3/20), it will be shipped quickly, as I am off work. Let me know if you want any close up pictures of specific discs.

I organized my discs in columns, each column is listed below.

Left Column:

-Eraser Wizard 175g, orange with purple stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 9$
-Eraser Wizard 174g, orange with orange stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 9$
-Soft Wizard 174g, pinkish red with black stamp, thrown in practice/test, 8.5/10, 7$
-Pure White Wizard, 175g, white with red stamp, thrown in practice but has some dings, 8/10, 7$

Middle Left Column:

-F2 Yeti Aviar in test configuration pro plastic (grippier/tackier than KC and not as stiff) 175g, red with red stamp, thrown once or twice, 9.5/10, 8$
-F2 Yeti Aviar in test configuration pro plastic (grippier/tackier than KC and not as stiff) 175g, red with red stamp, thrown twice or thrice, 9/10, 8$
-Bottom stamped DX Roc 180g, Red with silver stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 8$
-Bottom stamped DX Roc, Pink with black stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 8$

Middle Right Column:

-DX Roc 180g, purple with black stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 7$
-DX Roc 180g, purple with blue stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 7$
-X-Out DX Roc, yellow with a pretty cool circular triple stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 6$
-X-Out DX Roc, yellow with rainbow standard stamp and black x-out stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 6$

Right Column:

-XT Nova 175g, red with yellow overmold and white stamp, thrown in practice/testing, 9/10, 11$
-Esp Zone 170-172g, blue and green swirly with blue stamp, never thrown, 10/10, 15$
-Esp Discraft Undertaker, 170g, pink swirly with purple stamp, thrown in practice/test, 9/10, 10$
-F2 Champion Teebird, 171g, yellow with green F2 stamp, has the most use on it compared to others, 6/10, 7$

Attachments

• 20191224_120921.jpg
    20191224_120921.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 190
Everything pretty much gone. Negotiating on the Yetis currently. Might post another disc or two soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.