• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Doubles Clash

Aaron_D

* Ace Member *
I wa SOOOO excited when I saw I had an email notifying me of a new clash with Billly C and Ken Climo doing commentary-Will Schusterick, Chris Orrick vs. Feldberg and Jenkins vs. Cam Todd and Michael Johanson!!!!

OMG OMG OMG Awesome right!!!

Well...I thought so too...until I saw it was going to be in the dreaded 6-6-6 format. Dreaded not because its "tough"...dreaded because it is LAME.

I might buy it...but I just dont understand why they would use this terrible, terrible format. Terrible I say!

Winthrop is getting a little old as well.

That's the same format that they had at Cliff Stevens and it was a bit of a yawn. I'll probably check it out, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I didn't mind seeing 666 once but now that i've seen it for the first time the novelty value is gone. With most of the rest of the value because i don't like the format that much. Especially for viewing best shot gives the most enjoyable throws to watch when the people are ripping nigh impossible shots. Triples best shot is even more interesting because the teams should be close so it could be a knife fight all the way with at least two players from each team attacking like hell per stroke.