• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to disc golf

Joachim

Hello.

I'm Joachim, I'm from Norway and I got into this sport in June 2020 after one of my buddies dragged me along with him.

I've been playing weekly until the end of October when I lost interest due to personal reasons, I started again a couple weeks ago and love this sport.

Found this site a few months ago, but didnt pay much attention to it.

I currently only have 27 discs but will buy more when I find some I like, I plan on playing and collecting discs as my new hobby.

Hello.

I'm Joachim, I'm from Norway and I got into this sport in June 2020 after one of my buddies dragged me along with him.

I've been playing weekly until the end of October when I lost interest due to personal reasons, I started again a couple weeks ago and love this sport.

Found this site a few months ago, but didnt pay much attention to it.

I currently only have 27 discs but will buy more when I find some I like, I plan on playing and collecting discs as my new hobby.
Cool, welcome. We don't get nearly as much traffic from Europe as we would like; check out the course reviews when you have some time and let us know how those course in Norway play.

Welcome to the addiction. It is great to have a few people from across the pond. Check out all the cool forums. There are a ton of cool people here and I can personally attest to their help in improving my game.

What's the brand of choice in your bag? What's the hot plastic over there in Norway?

Welcome! Here's a great place to be wherever you are.

Hello guys! Im new here too, hope this community is really honest!

It's an awesome community. Advice is freely given. You will see "trolls" now and then, but they are rarer here than other "social media" sites.

Suggestions:
When you have a question, do a search first. There are lots of threads and almost everything is covered. Also, check out all the forum groups so that when you are ready to post something you post it in the most appropriate forum.

There's a LandFill group that certain threads end up in. You can't Nice posts there, but you can quote and add posts. It seems to be for threads that have gotten out of hand or are less 'disc golf' appropriate. But some fun stuff there.

Last edited:
What's the brand of choice in your bag? What's the hot plastic over there in Norway?

Welcome! Here's a great place to be wherever you are.

I have a few brands in my bag (Innova, Discraft, Disc Mania, Latitude64, Kastaplast, Dynamic Discs and MVP Sports), but mostly use Innova these days.

As for the "hot plastic" here, I have no idea what that might be, I got introduced to this sport in June last year.

I do like the Innova War Pig I was gifted by a buddy a month ago and might have a go at collecting discs as a new hobby.

Hello guys! Im new here too, hope this community is really honest! Incidentally, I tracked down an answer for my concern - I divert to the folks from professional cv writing reviews for help here topcvwritersuk.com/professional-cv-writing-review/ - it significantly works on the most common way of composing cv which helped me a ton to get a decent line of work

Hello guys! Im new here too, hope this community is really honest!

Latest posts