• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the forum

MossBoss

Hello all. I just registered. I have used this site for course information several times and didn't realize there was a very friendly, informative forum.

I've been playing for 6 years or so, but seriously for more than a year. El Dorado, Ca is my home course but I have traveled up and down California playing as many courses as possible.

My bag consists of mostly Prodigy and Innova, Gateway for putters. My personal best round is -7 at El Dorado. I plan on playing Disc Golf for years to come. I got my girlfriend into it and plan on having my future children walk around the park with me. Thanks all. Cheers.

Hello all. I just registered. I have used this site for course information several times and didn't realize there was a very friendly, informative forum.

I've been playing for 6 years or so, but seriously for more than a year. El Dorado, Ca is my home course but I have traveled up and down California playing as many courses as possible.

My bag consists of mostly Prodigy and Innova, Gateway for putters. My personal best round is -7 at El Dorado. I plan on playing Disc Golf for years to come. I got my girlfriend into it and plan on having my future children walk around the park with me. Thanks all. Cheers.

Welcome!!
That fresh, "friendly" feeling won't last ;)
Enjoy the banter and hop on in.

Welcome to the site! You are safe in this section, just watch out for trolls in the other ones...;)

Welcome to the addiction.

Welcome good sir!
Not that you don't already know it, but putzing around on the interwebz is no different than going out to the course... or life for that matter:

You'll come across some winners, some losers, and a lot of folks somewhere in between.
Your idea of a ____ is likely someone else's idea of just the opposite. When all is said and done, you'll probably garner enough info from sources you feel you can trust to figure things out for yourself.

Enjoy!