• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Off-Season 2022 & Beyond Form Journey

EnergyEnvy

Hello all! Making a new thread as my old one is many years old. This will be my new one going forward.

Myself, like many others, would like to improve my form to get more consistent and accurate distance. Of course, this means I have things to work on.

A little information about myself: I have been playing the sport on and off for about 5 years, in that time, I have put some work into improving my form, but have hit many roadblocks or "stubborn areas" in my form as I like to call them.

One of the stubborn areas of my form happens to be my back leg. As you can see in this video (https://youtu.be/PJ7PLJ5Ba-w)
I have an issue with getting my weight off of it/getting the hips rotating. Looking at it, I can see that it's a problem, but I'm not sure the best way to go about fixing it. The distances on each throw was done with a range finder to my bag by the tee, the discs were both Wraiths 171g, on a hyzer flip line with about a 5mph right to left cross (for those curious).

I am open to any and all feedback that will help get me more consistent and keep me in the game longer!

Your right leg is reaching out ahead of your rear leg drive/CoG. Need to hold the right foot back and lead the stride with your CoG/butt more.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 12.35.05 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 12.35.05 AM.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts